Friday, August 16, 2013

The Bishop's Chair IV ....

 
 
 
The Beginning of the Bishop...
 


 Greetings from the Bishop's Chair.....
 Some of you might be wondering about the beginning of The Bishop.  Your questions are about to be answered.  First and foremost, No, I am not a Bishop to any denomination or branch of a church, yet I do include items pictured here that most people of either the Catholic, Episcopal, or Orthodox faiths would link to that of a bishop, like the photo at the top which was a topper to a Bishop's crozier and the two photos below are bishop's mitres. ( so no one can claim that I am one sided, or not multi cultural ..  damned political correctness,,,   BTW  and FYI     I HATE BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT....))


 
A MITRE COMMON TO THE ORTHODOX BISHOPS


 
A MITRE COMMON TO EITHER THE EPISCOPAL OR CATHOLIC BISHOPS
 
(( please note these mitres pictured above are actual mitres and decorations can vary greatly))
 


It came to be that I earned the title of Bishop, from a close friend. since I was very keen and still am on prayer and my faith,  they coined the term which follows me now,  The Bishop, among that circle of friends.  They said I was like a chaplain of sorts to the group so,  the term of The Bishop has stayed with me since then.  Although we have moved on to different areas, we are still very much close friends and communicate every day.
 
 
(YUP THAT WOULD PROBABLY HAVE BEEN US BACK IN THE DAY,,,,))
 
 

When Bekah Jane, my submissive and author of hisdevotedone.blogspot.com and I first met, as we were getting to know each other, I shared with her the complete story of how I came to be known as The Bishop, (( For personal reasons I have left out the core of the story... just enough to explain how I earned the title)).  As she began her blog, she decided to refer to me as ( B ) or Bishop in her blog which I thought was very much appropriate.   When I chose to began penning this blog series, I struggled for a bit trying to put a name on the blog, and eventually settled with The Bishop as the blogger heading, also due to the fact that Bekah refers to me in her blog as either B or Bishop, and the following scripts, which are written from the chair I sit in at my computer, thus the greeting..   Greetings from the Bishop's Chair...
 
 
 
Yup, for those of you who have not already figured it out, I am a kindred spirit of the wolf as well.  I have always known I was drawn to the wolf, and it was even explained to me by a Native American Cherokee Indian how the wolf was my spirit guide in this life. So I have come to accept that I am a wolf spirit and being of the nature that I also tend to flock to other wolf spirits.   Much like the above photo says, I am very protective of my friends, family, loved ones, and my submissive as well.
 
 
( no not the Native American that I spoke with .. just a photo I  found,, I have always had the greatest respect and admiration for all the Native tribes of North America and it pains my soul to know just how unfairly they have been treated over the course of time )
 
 
So now, you know.  Now you have at least an insight into The Bishop's history. 
 
I will leave you to make your own conclusions and to maybe find your own inner guide
no matter what guide you have or path you choose to take, whether it is a submissive path, a Dominant path, or a path that leads you down as we refer to  as a Vanilla life... 
PEACE TO YOU ALL....
 
 
ATTENTION ALL WHO ARE EITHER LIBERALS OR ARE EASILY OFFENDED...
this post is in no way meant to show disrespect to any one Christian faith or another,  or to the Native American Tribes of North America...  AS I AM BOTH A DEVOUT CHRISTIAN AND A SUPPORTER OF ALL NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES  AGAIN... F Y I... I HATE BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT.... 


1 comment:

  1. My Sir... great post. I didn't think there was anything in there that would offend... I don't think you need to worry about it.

    I think the nickname Bishop suits you and I'm glad we thought of something that was relevant to you and that was already a nickname in your regular life. Bekah was easy for me to pick because it's how I introduced myself to you first (while I was making sure you weren't a serial killer).

    And yes... you are very protective of me...it's one of my favorite things about you.

    Yours

    ReplyDelete